Why I choose my career?

When I was a child, I wanted to be a goalkeeper because I used to go with my father to a small court near my house, but whit the time I lost interest in the sport. However I always enjoyed be in the nature, so when the time came, and I was in my last year of school, I didn’t have any idea about what study at university, and because of that I went to several university fairs, and there I discovered my current career and it was my only option, so I applied only to this career.

In my first year of university I had many good moments, like free time between classes to talk and walk, the “Fonda de antumapu” in September, and how to forget the practices during the year or in the summer, where I had to work a lot but also, in the nights specially, I had so many fun moments with my friends and classmates.

To finish this blog, in the future I would like to have a job where I won´t be always in an office, and that I can enjoy free time with my family.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Nicolás, I think that is a common dream in kids be a soccer players or goalkeepers. And I agree with you, I wouldn't like it work in a office all day either

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Nicolás! When was the last time you played football?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that the Fonda Antumapu is one of the bests events of the year !

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Lets go to Fonda Antumapu together this year!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares