Astro, my new cat

Why I have a cat?

One day, I was having dinner whit my family, and my sister Lia whit me spoke about that in the future we would like to have a cat in our own houses, and my other sister, Aline, had the idea to adopt one. My father was serious, but he loves the cats and he wanted one, my mother was disagreed with us because she hates them. However, at the end, she accepted the idea and here we are.

Where we adopt it?

My sister found out that a friend picked up 3 little cats that had been left outside her house (yes, someone without hearth left them on the street ), so we went for one in the car, and brought it.

How was the first day?

The first day was complicated, because the cat hid behind the fridge and didn’t come out! A few hours later it hid under my bed and meow all the night and I didn’t sleep at all.

What was my fear?

My fear was, that it wouldn’t use its sandbox and defecate in a bed or in a place with difficult access. Thanks to god, Astro learned to use it.

What was the main consequence?

A consequence maybe be my new scars because his claws and toxic love

Is it cute?

If is Astro cute? Well, let me tell you, that it is lovely. See for yourself:




Comentarios

  1. Oh My God, I love your cat's name and of course how cute he is! 😻😸 Is he your only pet?

    ResponderBorrar

  2. your cat is very cute and furry, they make you want to squeeze it haha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Im sure that your parents will end loving him

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares