I love my smartphone

My favourite piece of technology is my smartphone, but I don’t remember when I got it, after all the first one was a small cell phone that I used for play games and listen to music when I was a child. Now I do everything whit it, as tool for the university, to communicate whit friends and family, take photos, to relax myself thanks music or entertaining applications and many other uses. That is why I love it, and I used it several hours for day because all the uses it has (especially to talk and see instagram)

Nowadays this device has become in something indispensable for me and other people, after all, makes the life easier, for example, for communication and work. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have so many tools available right away in one convenient little device.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares