6. What I want to do in my future?

This is a question that I always made to me, because is maybe.. a little important for my future. And the answer is.. I do not have a good idea about in what focus my studies exactly, because I do not have a very clear idea about my vocation or what I want to do specifically.

At the moment, my plan is try to learn about everything I can in all the classes, and in this way accumulate a lot of knowledge that it will be useful to my future, that I think, is will be work in the first thing relationed to my career that I found to acquire experience and slowly go to works that like me more.

Been honestly, I see myself working a little time in the city, and whit the time, maybe work more to the south of the contry, and have mi house whit a big garden, where I can get my trees and flowers and in that way relax myself in my free times.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares