7. INFOR

When I started my first semester at the university and I didn’t know nothing about the forestry world, in the first weeks I met this website called INFOR: https://www.infor.cl/index.php

It is the forestry institute, where you can found information related to forestry world, like statistics, journals and scientific articles about everything you can imagine or need it, and that is the reason why I like this website, because it have a lot of information available for the public and it is free.

Now, how often do I visit it?

Depends a lot of my free time, if I am looking for investigations to learn by myself maybe I visit it one or two times for month. But, if it is because I am doing a inform or a practical activity for one subject, or many subjects, I can visit it like twice a week, because, if I need to inform me about one topic, in this page I usually can found a lot of information related to what is known about the topic.


Comentarios

Entradas populares