My favorite subject

My favorite subject, is tree grow and development, which my classmates and I called “CYDA” to abbreviate the real name  

In these classes I usually write only a little because there is usually a lot of information to copy in few minutes, so I prefer to listening to the teacher and try to understand most of the content, and later, the same day or another I read the class in pdf with more time and I decide if it is necessary write it, or just stay with the lecture of the class.

In this subject we have passed a lot of content, that includes photosynthesis, cellular respiration, characteristics of the wood, how the water with nutrients move from soil to plant, chemical agents that influence the growth of the plant, and so many things related to trees growth.

I like these classes because for me are very interesting topics and I didn’t know nothing related to them, so for me it was all new information that helps me to understand many process that happens in the trees every day and try to imagine that, it’s incredible.🌱


Comentarios

  1. The classes and the content can be a little difficult, but it is certainly very interesting!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. that signature contains a lot of information but its very interesting-

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares