9. Plan: Back to 2017

1.-What it is the back to 2017 plan?

Is a goal that I want to achieve in a year or less, which is to decrease my body fat, increase my muscle mass and strength, which can be summed up, to get back to the physical state that I had in 2017.

2.- Why do I wanna do this plan?

For self-love, for my body and mind. Besides, I know that being in good physical condition I will be able to carry out my daily routine in a better way and with more energy, in addition to helping me to release stress

3.- What motivates me?

The memories I have. Remember the things that I could do when I went with my friends to calisthenics bars, how good I felt with myself and all the energy I had every day, it motivates me to want to feel that feeling of satisfaction again

4.- How am I going to achieve my goal?

I started exercising two or three times a week, and now I will try to be more constant doing 3-4 times a week, accompanied by a diet focused on correct food portions

5.- How will I measure my progress?

I will measure my progress from time to time, looking me in the mirror and seeing how I feel when I exercise.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares