My favorite Photo

Decide wich is my favorite photo was maybe the most difficult part of this blog, but I did it.
I took this photo last year in July, I was on my winter holidays and I decided travel to Punta Arenas to see a special person for me who is in this picture.



We visited many places of the city, (especially places to eat, but I don’t have photos where both appear in those places) and in this photo we were in the Sara Braun municipal cemetery.

I love all the pictures that I have related to her, but I choose this one because it was the first holidays that we spend together, and I was very happy because usually she goes to that city or to Puerto Montt and I can’t see her for a month or more, but in that time I saved a lot of money and I could buy a plane ticket and enjoy the place, and of course, be whit her.

Comentarios

  1. I have never gone to Punta Arenas, but I've seen this cemetery in pictures, those cypresses look really amazing.
    Your girlfriend is very pretty.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello again, that landscape is really phenomenal and I imagine that the person in that photo was also a great company🥰! I hope you can get to know new places soon!🏞🖤

    ResponderBorrar
  3. you see that they love each other a lot and are very happy, besides being in a very beautiful place! good luck!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. nothing better than spending time with your favorite person!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I remember you talking about going to punta arenas, nice photo !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares